Grammar is an instrument that enables language use. Many methods are now followed in teaching and learning of English Grammar. We need grammar to improve students' ability to
use language accurately in their own writing.
use language eﬀecvely in their own writing.
read critically the writing of others.
Grammar Success with Composition Books 1 to 8, a series of textbooks on English Grammar and composition for primary and middle classes, is based on traditional and modern approaches to teaching of English grammar. This series introduces grammatical concepts lucidly and simply, which leads the students to assimilate them thoroughly and to apply them in communication Basic grammatical concepts have been deﬁned and explained with the help of simple examples followed by a variety of exercises to reinforce conceptual grasp. This series also provides students with an ample number of exercises to expand their dexterity in language use through vocabulary, comprehension and composition components.
Salient features of books in this series are :
1. Simple and clear explanation of grammatical rules.
2. Each concept of grammar is introduced through detailed explanation with examples and exercises to help students to grasp its functions.
3. Instructions to exercises in easy language to ensure clarity.
4. Variety of interesting, suﬃciently large in number and very well graded exercises.
5. Fun based exercises to enhance the scope for classroom interaction.
6. A wide range of fun activities like grids and puzzles.
7. Revision Tests to check if the concepts have been grasped.
8. The Vocabulary Section helps students to extend their active and passive vocabulary by introducing them to new words through exercises and comprehension.
9. The Comprehension Section tests the literal and evaluative comprehension of the students through an array of texts, ﬁction and non-ﬁction.
10. The Composition Section covers a variety of guided, easy-to-do exercises for developing the writing skills of the students.
Each book in this series is accompanied with Teacher's Resource Book to guide teachers on how to introduce and revise concepts in a meaningful and interesting way to achieve goals.