“A New Approach to ICSE Chemistry Part - II for Class 10” has been revised in accordance with the latest syllabus of chemistry prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi for Class 10.
The main strength of the book lies in the presentation of scientific content which has been so arranged that the topics are linked with each other and do not cause any unnecessary burden on the mind of the student.
Besides above, the other salient features of this book are :
• A large number of chemical reactions are described along with experimental observations.
• Full-sized diagrams are given. The size of the diagrams is the same as expected from a student in examination.
• At the end of each chapter, there arc solved numerical problems. They will help the students to solve numericals on their own.
• Revision Questions arc given at the end of each chapter and have last 15 years questions.
• Periodic table as well as charts showing various elements have been given.
• A chapter on Practical Chemistry has been added to help students in their laboratory work.
• Solved ICSE Specimen Paper.
• Two Model lest Papers have been included.
• Solved latest ICSE Examination Paper.