Three Men In A Boat Made Easy (Unabridged) For Class IX For Term I & II
- Prakashan: Goyal Brothers Prakashan
- ISBN: 9789352560332
- Availability: In Stock
C.B.S.E. has recently introduced the novel — Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome under Long Reading Text to be studied by the Class IX standard students with effect from 2012-2013 session. It has been made compulsory in order to develop Reading Habit among students. This novel has been prescribed for English Communicative and English Language and Literature Courses.
Types of Questions :
Q. 15.Global Questions on the theme and plot involving interpretationand inference. 5 marks
Q. 16.One out of two character sketches in 100 words. 5 marks
Students need to go through this book attentively so that they can answer the questions properly. However, this book has been prepared with an objective to provide maximum support to students.
Salient Features of this Book :
- Strictly as per the latest C.B.S.E. curriculum.
- Term-wise chapter division.
- Chapter-wise Summary for quick recapitulation.
- Chapter-wise Long Answer Questions based on theme, plot,incidents and characters.
- Important Term-wise Solved Questions.