ICSE Commercial Applications For Class IX
- Prakashan: Goyal Brothers Prakashan
- ISBN: 9788183895064
- Availability: In Stock
ICSE Commercial Applications Part-I for class IX has been revised strictly in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by the council for Indian School certificate Examinations New Delhi. According to the Council the aims of teaching Commercial Applications at the 9th standard are as follows :
1.To develop in students a perceptive, sensitive and critical responseto the role of business in a simple manner.
2.To develop in students an analytical ability so as to balance thedemands of social and business parameters with individualaspirations.
3.To help create an appreciation for the diverse roles of both theentrepreneur and the professional manager.
4.To develop an ability to work in and through teams.
5.To provide appropriate knowledge and skills as a basis for furtherstudy or work or both.
This book has been specially designed and written to meet these aims and the course contents for the IXth standard. I am sure the book would prove useful to the concerned students. Some of the distinctive features of the bank are as follows:
1. Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus
2. Tables and diagrams to illustrate the text
3. Summary at the end of each chapter for question revision
4. Short answer and long answer type questions at the end of every chapter.
5. Illustrations from commercial organizations of India
6. Simple, lucid and conversational language
7. Ten solved and twelve unsolved projects are given.
8. Model test papers, solved project work and glossary at the end of the book.