Skills In Mathematics For Class 7
- Prakashan: Goyal Brothers Prakashan
- ISBN: 9788183898744
- Availability: In Stock
Generally the concepts of mathematics are seen too difficult to appreciate and understand. However, it is not correct. School mathematics is very much within reach of an average student, provided the books he/she is using have been written as per his/her level of understanding.
The series ‘Skills in Mathematics’ for Classes 6, 7 and 8 has been prepared as per the latest syllabus prescribed by the Inter-State Board for Anglo Indian Education. It has been prepared in a way that even an average student can appreciate and understand the concepts of mathematics smoothly. Throughout the series illustrative descriptions have been pruned to a minimum and exact words have been used for greater clarity of concepts.Also, great care has been taken while selecting the practice problems.
Salient Features of the Series
- Strictly according to the latest syllabus.
- Simplicity in its language and presentation.
- Graded approach.
- Plenty of illustrative examples.
- Richest range of properly graded questions in the exercises.
- Let us Recall in each chapter to recapitulate the main points learnt in that chapter.
- Concept Revision Test at the end of each chapter to check the conceptual clarity of the students.
- Mastery Test at end of each unit to cover all the concepts learnt in that unit.
It is hoped that the series will meet the requirements of the students.